Application Of Snake Venom To Stop Bleeding And Anticoagulation
1. "defibrase" extracted and developed from the venom of Chinese pentapodes was approved by Kunming Institute of Zoology, Yunnan, China in 1981. It was used in the treatment of 333 cases of vascular thrombosis, including 242 cases of cerebral thrombosis, with an effective rate of 86.4%.
2. Agkistrodon agkistrodon acidase, developed jointly by China Medical University and Shenyang Pharmaceutical College, has achieved satisfactory clinical results in the treatment of vascular occlusives.
3. Snake venom Laboratory of China Medical University developed snake venom antacid enzyme, which can reduce blood lipids, dilate blood vessels, reduce the content of thrombin in blood, increase prostacyclin, and relax the smooth muscle of blood vessels. It is an ideal anticoagulant thrombolytic preparation.
4. Anti-five-step snake venom
Antivenomous snake serum is a kind of medicine, which is an injection biological product made from horse plasma immunized with agkistrodon (agkistrodon) toxin, digested by enzyme and salted out. It contains 2000U antivenomous snake serum. This strain was prepared by enzyme digestion and salting out of horse plasma immunized with poison from A. agkistrodon.
5. Industry-university-research cooperation
Mashan Longshe Snake Industry Co., Ltd. has cooperated with snake Venom Institute of Guangxi Medical University to provide high-quality snake venom for a long time, which is used for the study of biochemistry, molecular biology and pharmacology of snake venom protein, and has presided over more than 10 projects such as national Natural Science Foundation and Guangxi Science and Technology Department projects. It has won a second prize of Guangxi Science and Technology Progress Award and a third prize of Guangxi Science and technology Progress Award.
6. Snake hemagglutinin is a hemostatic agent with a thrombin kinase-like effect, which can be converted into fibrin by hydrolyzing fibrinogen, thus enhancing the body's coagulation function; This product also has the function of improving platelet aggregation, which can cause irreversible aggregation of platelets, thus improving the coagulation function, but does not promote platelet aggregation in intact blood vessels.
Hemocoagulation of agkistrodon agkistrodon as an aid for hemostasis of superficial wound in surgery.